Creative Cloud and CS6 for Designers
With the launch of Creative Cloud, designers can access all the design tools they need, work from virtually anywhere, publish to any screen, and stay current with the latest features, apps, services and standards, download any or all Creative Suite 6 components, and install them immediately from any location. Designers can also obtain product updates as soon as they’re available.
The Creative Cloud and the new Creative Suite 6 applications allow designers to:
- Experience improved speed due to new performance engines in Photoshop Extended and Illustrator.
- Work with large, complex files and applying creative effects such as blurs, glows, and drop shadows with unprecedented speed.
- Work faster and more fluidly with an enhanced user interface in Illustrator.
- Efficiently create beautiful repeating patterns in Illustrator.
- Efficiently repurpose content for print and digital applications by creating alternate versions of an InDesign layout within the same document.
- Experience retouching magic and work with video and 3D in Photoshop Extended.
- Leverage dozens of timesaving enhancements that let you streamline routine design and production tasks without compromising quality or control.
- Design new types of content using familiar skills and tools.
- Design and publish HTML websites without writing code using Muse.
About the Speaker
Terry White is a Senior Worldwide Design Evangelist at Adobe Systems.
5:30-6:00pm Early Registration
6:00-6:15pm Registration, Networking, Food
6:30-8:30pm Adobe Creative Cloud presentation with Terry White
8:30-9:00pm Raffle, wrap-up and Q&A
Adobe Gift Bags and Raffle Prizes
The first 200 people to arrive to the event will receive an Adobe bag!
Raffle items include:
- Creative Cloud Memberships
- Adobe T-shirts
- Adobe SWAG (bags, pens, etc.) and more...
You will receive one free raffle ticket when you check-in to the meeting IF you have registered here on Eventbrite. Cost for addtional raffle tickets is $2.00 (for 1 raffle ticket) or $5.00 (for 3 raffle tickets). Proceeds from raffle tickets offset meeting expenses. Exact change appreciated!
Registration Fee - the event is FREE!
The entire evening (including Adobe gift bags, drinks and snacks) is free courtesy of Adobe.
This evening event will be held in the Aitken Auditorium at The Cleveland Institute of Art, 11141 East Boulevard in Cleveland, OH. The building (also called the CIA Gund Building) is located at the corner of East Blvd. and Bellflower (near the Cleveland Museum of Art). http://www.cia.edu/Visit_CIA/
You can park for free in the CIA parking lot. There are two entrances to the parking lot. Because of construction, please enter the parking lot entrance on East Blvd. Additional street and meter parking around University Circle is available.
Once entering the building entrance from the parking lot, you will see signs directing you to the Aitken Auditorium (this venue is the same as Cleveland Cinematheque).
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Adobe Cleveland InDesign User Group
- Graphic Design Department at Cleveland Institute of Art
When & Where
Cleveland Adobe InDesign User Group
Adobe and the Cleveland Adobe InDesign User Group co-sponsor the Adobe Creative Cloud event in Cleveland on June 26, 2014.