The attendees for this Academy HAVE to be either first or second year superintendents or their respective mentors who have previously been assigned and attend all 6 sessions.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 20, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
A great organization is one that makes a distinctive impact and delivers superior performance over a long period of time. For a business, performance principally means financial results, specifically return on invested capital. For a social sector organization, on the other hand, performance must be assessed first and foremost relative to the organization’s mission, not its financial results. Your distinctive impact can be established in your own district, and your performance can be superior. This Academy will be a blend of Good to Great principles with your district’s own unique culture to create the great school district you long to lead.
Presenter: Gary T. Zabilka, Ed. D.