Saturday, June 24th 11am-6pm
Sunday, June 25th 11am-5pm
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 80 NY State craft beverage producers and local food vendors in a Farmer's Market setting with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop!
The 3rd Annual Adirondack Wine & Food Festival is returning to Lake George and you won’t want to miss it! This year's event will be even BIGGER & BETTER. The Festival will showcase some of the best wineries, breweries, distilleries, local artisanal food vendors, crafts and food trucks the region has to offer!
With admission, you’ll receive a commemorative wine glass to be used throughout the event to sample craft beverages! As a designated NY Farmer’s Market, the Festival offers the perfect opportunity to try before you buy. Whether it’s your new-found favorite bottle of chardonnay, cheddar cheese, or chocolate fudge… each vendor will have their products available for you to purchase and take home with you!
For a third year in a row, the Adirondack Wine & Food Festival has partnered with the SUNY Adirondack Foundation as their beneficiary and a portion of the proceeds from all ticket sales will benefit the Foundation. The students of the SUNY Adirondack Culinary Arts Program will be at the Festival showing off their skills and offering cooking demonstrations for attendees all weekend long!
- Tickets are valid for 1 DAY admission
- You must choose a Saturday OR Sunday ticket
- Anyone who purchases a Tasting Ticket MUST be 21+ and show valid ID to enter the event
- Anyone under the age of 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- There is FREE admission for children 15 and under
- Those who purchase a “Designated Driver” Ticket will not be permitted to sample any alcoholic beverages
- Pets are NOT permitted on the Festival grounds
- Smoking is NOT permitted on the Festival grounds
- No coolers will be permitted on the Festival grounds
- The Festival will be held RAIN OR SHINE
- All tickets to the Festival are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Please drink responsibly & enjoy!