Adena Spine Board: Ligamentous Pain
Thursday, July 18, 2013 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM (EDT)
SPINE BOARD REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERIES
CAN'T ATTEND IN PERSON? ATTEND THE LIVE BROADCAST VIA YOUR LAPTOP OR SMART PHONE!!
Troy Thompson, DO
· Describe ligament anatomy, enthesis pain, sacroiliac anatomy and biomechanics.
· Review healing cascade.
· Recognize clinical presentation and examination of ligamentous pain.
· Diagnose and treat ligamentous pain in regards to algorithms and injections.
(Please register for future events separately as available)
August 29 Anthony Lattavo, DO Topic To Be Determined
October 17 TBD
December 5 TBD
BREAKFAST SPONSORED BY ADENA'S RISK AND LEGAL DEPARTMENT.
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
* Discuss a series of normal physiologic and pathologic conditions related to spinal system and examine current and potetnail future non-operative and operative treatment guidelines related to these conditions.
* Develop treatment protocols and streamlined triage process based upon review of liturature and best outcome data to implement and enhance a coordinated patient centered approach to spine care.
* Evaluate and select standardized outcome measures to assess the clinical response to the implemented treatment plan.
ADENA HEALTH SYSTEM IS ACCREDITED BY THE OHIO STATE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION AND THE AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION TO PROVIDE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FOR PHYSICIANS.
ADENA HEALTH SYSTEM DESIGNATES EACH LIVE EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY FOR A MAXIMUM OF 1 AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT™.
Adena Health System is approved as an accredited CME sponsor by the American Osteopathic Association. This progam is approved for 1 hour of AOA Category 1A credit.
1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM is applicable toward continuing education for nursing licensure.
PLEASE ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE ELECTRONIC EVALUATION (LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOUR REGISTRATION ADDRESS) WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT TO CLAIM YOUR CREDITS AND RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE.
There are no commercial interests to disclose by the panel presenters, event planners or CME Committee members.
When & Where
Institute for Learning
The Adena Institute for Learning is housed in the PACCAR Medical Education Center, the leading education facility located on the campus of Adena Regional Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio. The Institue is comprised of multiple Accademies that support Adena's mission "To Heal, To Educate, To Care" by providing evidence based, timely and effective education to physicians and staff.
Opened in September 2008, the PACCAR Medical Education Center is a dream that became a reality thanks to the cooperation of Adena, local, state, and federal officials, and the community. Through philanthropic grants, our community raised over $5 million to support the construction of the PACCAR Center while Adena Health System contributed $10 million.
The PACCAR Medical Education Center...bringing the future of medicine to Southern Ohio and beyond.