San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SPINE BOARD REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERIES
CAN'T ATTEND IN PERSON? ATTEND THE LIVE BROADCAST VIA YOUR LAPTOP OR SMART PHONE!!
Beyond Mechanical Back Pain: Other Etiologies of Spine Pain & Myeloradiculopathy
Anthony Lattavo, DO
· Classify spine pain into a useful schema.
· List etiologies of spine pain within categories.
· Review salient features of some common and uncommon but serious conditions that present as spine pain and/or myeloradicular symptoms.
BREAKFAST SPONSORED BY ADENA'S RISK AND LEGAL DEPARTMENT.
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
* Discuss a series of normal physiologic and pathologic conditions related to spinal system and examine current and potetnail future non-operative and operative treatment guidelines related to these conditions.
* Develop treatment protocols and streamlined triage process based upon review of liturature and best outcome data to implement and enhance a coordinated patient centered approach to spine care.
* Evaluate and select standardized outcome measures to assess the clinical response to the implemented treatment plan.
ADENA HEALTH SYSTEM IS ACCREDITED BY THE OHIO STATE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION AND THE AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION TO PROVIDE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FOR PHYSICIANS.
ADENA HEALTH SYSTEM DESIGNATES EACH LIVE EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY FOR A MAXIMUM OF 1 AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDIT™.
Adena Health System is approved as an accredited CME sponsor by the American Osteopathic Association. This progam is approved for 1 hour of AOA Category 1A credit.
1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM is applicable toward continuing education for nursing licensure.
This program has been approved for a maximum of 1 credit hour of Certified Athletic Trainers Category A continuing education through BOC Approved Provider Number P8095.
PLEASE ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE ELECTRONIC EVALUATION (LINK WILL BE SENT TO YOUR REGISTRATION ADDRESS) WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE EVENT TO CLAIM YOUR CREDITS AND RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE.
There are no commercial interests to disclose by the panel presenters, event planners or CME Committee members.
When & Where
PACCAR Medical Education Center
Opened in September 2008, the PACCAR Medical Education Center is a dream that became a reality thanks to the cooperation of Adena, local, state, and federal officials, and the community. Through philanthropic grants, our community raised over $5 million to support the construction of the PACCAR Center while Adena Health System contributed $10 million.
The PACCAR Medical Education Center...bringing the future of medicine to Southern Ohio and beyond.