San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop will provide a basic overview of some of the key evidence-based strategies that parents, caregivers, and professionals can apply to prevent and change challenging behavior in children, adolescents, and adults with ASD in home, school, and community contexts.
- Review contextual, cognitive, and sensory factors that impact behavior
- Identify key preventative strategies
- Identify behaviors that can be reinforced to replace challenging behaviors
- Review basic reinforcement procedures
- Identify ways that these behavior change strategies are responsive to the core features of ASD
Please register by 5 p.m. Jan. 26.
For more information, contact Louise Southern, ASNC Associate Clinical Director, at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Autism Society of North Carolina
The Autism Society of North Carolina is the leading statewide resource organization serving people across the autism spectrum throughout their lifespan. We understand the challenges of the autism community because we work with individuals on the autism spectrum and their families every day. We offer advocacy, training and education, and direct care. We have a statewide network of resources, connecting individuals with autism and their families to life-changing programs and supports unavailable anywhere else.