Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Stroup Kids For Kids Epilepsy Foundation is proud to present the annual Addielicious Walk To Help Family Fun Walk. This event raises awareness and funds to support the Stroup Kids For Kids Foundation. Proceeds from these individual donations will be used to support the following programs:
• Addie Lectureship Series
• IEP & Related Advocacy Services
• Ketogenic Epilepsy Research
• Metabolism based Therapy in Epilepsy
Walk Details & Guidelines
The walk will start at 9:00 AM. Walkers will be walking a loop around the Goucher College campus. This is a family fun event. Strollers and baby joggers are permitted on the campus for the walk. Roller blades, skates, razors, and bikes are NOT permitted. There will be food, live music, face painting, crafts for the kids, a bouncy house, and many other fun activities for the entire family.
1) All walkers will receive goodie bag.
2) The top 3 fundraisers* for individuals and teams will receive a prize.
- To create your own fundraising page Create Here.
- To make a gift to the foundation Donate Here.
- To download an event pledge form please Download Here.
* Does not have to be present at the walk to receive a prize and must raise a minimum of $250 to be eligible for top prizes.
Virtual Walk To Help
For those that want to be part of this exciting event but will be out of town. You can Walk To Help from anywhere and send us your pictures! You can complete the walk on your own or with a team. This event is family friendly and for a good cause, we believe that you walked so no proof is needed. If you would like an event shirt, there is an additional fee to help defray the shipping costs. We hope you Walk To Help on October 23 no matter where you are!
During the registration process there will be an opportunity to register with a team or create your own team. This is a great way to encourage your friends to join in on a friendly competition!
There is ample parking in the large parking lot on the Goucher College Campus off the main entrance from Dulaney Valley Road.
Packet pick-up will occur day of the walk race at Goucher College. Packets may be picked up as early as 8:00 am. Please arrive NO later than 15 minutes prior to the 9:00am Walk start time.