On behalf of Addiction Congress 2017 Organizing Committee, we cordially invite professors, scientific communities, therapists, counsellors, students and business delegates to attend the "6th World Congress on Addiction Disorder and Addiction Therapy" which is to be held on August 29-31, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic. The main theme of the conference is "Innovating the advanced technologies in prevention and treatment of addiction".
Addiction Congress 2017 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Addiction Treatment and Therapy. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of addiction treatment and therapy.
Why to attend?
The Conference will encourage new discoveries and research by providing a platform for reporting of unique and unusual cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinical pathologic correlations. It will provide a podium for wide-ranging aspects of psychological, neurological, molecular, genetic and behavioral pathways underlying addiction, and will focus on novel therapies providing quality care for people with unhealthy alcohol, tobacco, or other drug use and addictive behaviors across a spectrum of clinical settings. It will comprise of opening Keynote lectures by the renowned researcher and noble members working in the field of addiction research and treatment followed by the special workshop and symposium sessions by eminent scholars and therapeutic members for all the three days of the conference.
key benefits for students are :
- Attending confernce at early stage of research career (postgraduates/Phd) will make you realise what research means and how it differes from therotical knowledge to the real world applications.
- You will hear from experienced world famous professors/researchers from top universities and research centers and will help you to decide what areas of your studies have good career prospects.
- Expand your network in academic circle which might help you to explore the scientific opportunities at international level to get funding for further research studies.
- Overcome your doubts and fears and present yourself to the world of real science.
Key benefits for professors/ researchers are:
- Your chance to reach a wider audience and to get international recognition for your research work.
- Discuss and interact with the other scientists/professors from all over world and explore opportunity to get research grants.
- Be a part of one of the world's top and big conference in your expertise of field.
Grow your network of scientists/professors at international level.
Researchers, Policy Makers, Mental Health Professionals, Human and Social Services Workers, Juvenile Justice/Criminal Justice Workers, Child Welfare Workers, Educators, Health Advocates, Community Advocates, Executive Directors, Middle Management, Clinical Staff (Counselors, Social Workers), Prevention Specialists, Substance Abuse Specialists and Primary Health Care/Medical Professionals are encouraged to attend.