Adaptive Clinical Trials - Clinical Trials Version 2.0
Thursday, February 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar on adaptive clinical trials will review the basics of adaptive clinical trials, the type of trial designs, and discuss the impacts and challenges of adaptive clinical trials.
Why Should You Attend:
Do you understand the commonly considered adaptive designs of clinical trials? What are the impacts of ad hoc adaptations? What are the challenges, the obstacles?
If you do not know the answer to one or more of these questions attending this one-hour webinar will help you to be better informed about IND exemptions.
This session will briefly review the basics of adaptive clinical trials, the impacts and challenges of adaptive clinical trials. Understanding better the concept of adaptive clinical trials will help attendees to make more informed decisions about designing and running an adaptive clinical trial.
At the end of this webinar, participants will understand the concept of adaptive clinical trials and be able to evaluate the impacts and challenges and to take more informed decision about designing and running and adaptive clinical trial.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Review the basics of adaptive clinical trials.
- Type of trial designs.
- Impact, challenges and obstacles
- Regulatory overview
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.