“Adaptations” aka Adjusting Ninjas Training Camp Level 2 (ANTC II), answers the call for continued opportunities to increase the pace of growth & learning that is experienced following ANTC I. The fundamental principles that are learned in ANTC I are applied to areas of the body requiring higher levels of skill, speed, power, and presence. The chiropractor is invited to continue discovering new steps to take down the path toward mastery.
- Attended and completed at least one of the following: ANTC 1, Adjusting Ninjas club on campus, Tao of Chiropractic, Pneuma, MLS 1
- Show proficiency in: fundamental cervical strikes (body, bone, spinous), center of power awareness, speed, precision/accuracy, bio-mechanics
- Anterior Cervical Body Listing: Analysis & Force Application
- Anterior Atlas Listing: Analysis & Force Application
- Seated Cervicals: Indicators, Motion Palpation, & Force Application
- Over the Knee Adjustment for the Thoracic Spine: Indications & Application
- Lumbar Analysis w/ Pull & Push Force Applications
- Partner Adjusting: Indications, Modifications & Application
- System Integration Volume 2: Energetic & Fascial Considerations
- Guided Meditation on Movement
- Advanced application of the fundamentals, concepts & material presented within the Adjusting Ninjas Online Modules #1 - #6
- Train innovative & advanced chiropractic specific drills, exercises, and routines designed to take your artistry to the next level
- Reinforce the development of an sustainable and expansive brain-body reference map with which to layer on decades of practice and sensitivity
- Learn, explore, and apply advanced principles of human movement for the chiropractor's body as well as for the person you are serving
- Learn advanced methods of palpation, movement, and understanding of the tensional fascial network of the body with concepts from Anatomy Trains, Foundation Training, and Biotensegrity
- Advance your understanding of the cellular implications of applying the art of chiropractic and moving toward system integration through the lens of mechanobiology
- Move into the next phase of training your "service muscle"; hypertrophy
- Nurture the relationships within the tribe of people dedicated to progress alongside you down the lifelong path toward mastery
*Saturday 7/15/17 from 6am-4pm
*Sunday 7/16/17 from 6am-2pm
Students: $275 if before May 1st, 2017 - $325 after
Docs: $425 if before May 1st, 2017 - $475 after
ANTC L2 Facilitator Alumni: $150
AT THIS TIME, WE ARE CAPPING REGISTRATION AT 48 TRAINEES
1) Paying cash to student rep Caitlin Reimer and David Ridos
2) Paying "drbrettjones" on Venmo
3) Paying using credit card on Eventbrite (this option has merchant processing fees)
- If a cancellation & refund is requested more than 30 days prior to an ANTC, it shall be granted and money will be returned in the form it came in (cash, cc, venmo, etc..)
- If a cancellation occurs 30 days or fewer prior to scheduled ANTC, the registration fee will roll over as a credit that can be used for a future ANTC or Adjusting Ninjas Seminar.
Please bring portable table and spine model if you have one.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to training with you!