AD THINK IV: Emerging Ad Tech
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
New York, NY
AD THINK IV | Emerging Tech in Advertising
The Backdrop: Regardless of whether Austin/SXSW is/was part of your 2014 plans, this event is a must attend. In the fourth of our ongoing series, it's your chance to be a part of what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising, technology and the intersection thereof. In rapid-fire rounds, our industry leading panelists evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
The Main Event: Come see the expert panel get wow'd by 4 hand-selected start-ups with cutting edge solutions and diverse backgrounds - including a serial entrepreneur, co-founder of Invite Media (sold to Google); former Product Managers from AppNexus; another serial entrepreneur who sold his interactive marketing agency to DigitasLBi; and a wunderkind who has been executing media buys for Fortune 500 companies since age 19.
Plus for the first time, following the presentations, we'll have a short, killer roundtable discussion among the panelists and moderator - a "seat at the table" for attendees!
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– Janet Balis – Partner / CRO, Betaworks (Former Publisher, Huffington Post)
– Jon Bond – Chief Tomorrist, Tomorro\\\ LLC (Former CEO / Co-founder, Kirshenbaum Bond + Partners)
– Alex Morrison – SVP / Head of Digital Marketing, Grey Group (Former EVP / Partner, AgencyNet)
– Stealth Senior Marketer – Surprise Guest.
Ventures on the Edge (The "SHOWSTOPPERS"):
– ListenFirst Media – Leveraging aggregated internal and external data for brands to make sense of it, predict outcomes and optimize performance.
– RockerBox – Hyper display targeting. In real time. Determines users' intent/action based on immediate browsing history.
– ViralGains – Viral marketing platform used by agencies and brands to build audiences and maximize social engagement for online video content.
– Vistar Media – Location-based ad technology company that is changing how the world buys and sells mobile and digital out-of-home media.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:40p – Panelist Roundtable.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored by: Davis & Gilbert and EY.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.