AD THINK 7 | The Brightest in Ad/Tech
The Backdrop: Black Friday has come and gone, online shopping is hockey-sticking, while brick and mortars continue to get squeezed. Alas, you’re now starting to spin dreidels, drink egg nog and trim your trees. Come eat, drink & be merry with us!
Dec 9th is the final AD THINK of the year – your chance to plug in to what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising, technology and the intersection thereof. In rapid-fire rounds, our panelist judges evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback. You get a front seat.
The Main Event: Come see the expert panel get wow'd by hand-selected start-ups with venture-backed cutting edge solutions. Included on the panel are the Co-Founder and CXO of Carrot Creative (a VICE company), the former Senior Brand Manager of Diet Pepsi, the Senior Partner of Innovation & Consumer Tech at MEC, the former EVP Marketing of Victoria’s Secret, and the current Senior Brand Director of Heineken.
Following the presentations, we'll have a short, killer roundtable discussion among the panelists and moderator - a "seat at the table" for attendees!
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
All-Star Panel (The "Critics"):
– Quinn Kilbury – HEINEKEN / Senior Brand Director (Former Senior Brand Manager, Diet Pepsi)
– Chris Petescia – CARROT CREATIVE (VICE) / Co-Founder/CXO (Named on Complex Magazine’s 50 Top Designers list)
– Kerry Tucker – VICTORIA'S SECRET / Fmr EVP Marketing (Former SVP/VP Partner/Integrated Marketing, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia)
– Whitney Fishman Zember – MEC / Senior Partner, Innovation & Consumer Tech (2014 Forbes 30 Under 30)
– Gina Waldhorn (Moderator) – Evol8tion / Co-founder/COO
Entrepreneurs (The "Showstoppers") – the Founders/CEOs of:
– AdsNative – platform for premium publishers to expand and streamline their native advertising sales strategies.
– CoPromote – platform to combine your social reach with other creators/publishers to reach millions.
– Roost – freemium tool to engage your site visitors with web push notification – 70% web browser usage coverage.
– SimpleReach – real-time understanding of the social content that drives engagement, traffic and conversions.
6:00p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:35p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored By: Davis & Gilbert
Event Host: Microsoft
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.