AD THINK 13 | What’s Trending at the Intersection of Technology + Agencies + Brands + Publishers?
The pace is changing + we've evolved to include unfiltered roundtable conversation among the esteemed panelists. Are you ready to network within the industry, and move your business forward?
The only event of its kind for the marketing and advertising industry – think “Shark Tank”. In several quick fire rounds, our panel of experts will get wowed by hand-selected start-ups with cutting-edge solutions and diverse backgrounds.
Attendees gain deep exposure to the mar-tech/ad-tech future + the opportunity to participate in a dynamic, discussion with our panel of leading experts.
Who Should Attend? Senior Marketers + Agencies + Media + Innovators/Entrepreneurs… + anyone who wants in on the action!
Panel (The "Experts"):
– Marshall Ball – Director of Strategy, 72ANDSUNNY
– Evan Kraut – Managing Director, GREY ADVENTURES
– Andy Maskin – Lab Director, AT&T ADWORKS
– Doug Ziewacz – Head of NA Digital Media & Advertising, UNDER ARMOUR
– Gina Waldhorn – Co-founder/COO, Evol8tion (Moderator)
Start-Ups (The "Showstoppers")
– CrowdTwist – Industry leading multichannel loyalty and engagement solutions for marketers.
– Eventable – Transforming the way events are shared on the web by engaging customers directly in their everyday calendars.
– HYPR – Revolutionizing influencer marketing by providing clients with in-depth audience demographics of social influencers.
– Knotch – The only measurement product built to add to the content experience while sourcing granular, actionable data.
Past seasons' highlights – check them out here www.redbooks.com/adthink
6:00p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
7:30p – Panelist Roundtable.
7:45p – Formal Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
SPONSORED BY: DAVIS & GILBERT
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.