SIXTEEN HOUR CLASS
Medical Form on file required.
• History and case studies of mass shooting incidents in US and around the world.
• Rifle and pistol advanced tactics.
• Command and Control procedures, strategic thinking.
• Effective rapid deployment during MULTIPLE terrorist and crminal incidents.
• Delegate authority and missions to each team member.
• Entry, clearing and securing rooms, hallways, and stairs.
• Identifying First Responder specialized gear.
• Identifying improvised explosive devices.
• Combining rescue forces: Fire Dept. & EMS
• Evacuation procedures and protocol. Know when to declare the object as “safe."
If applicable, location of course will be provided after registration.