Is your company fully prepared for emergencies, specifically active shooter emergencies?
Are there proper response measures in place for different types of emergencies and are your employees trained on what to do?
Do you want the opportunity to lower your company’s insurance premium?
Please join us at New York State’s largest Active Shooter Compliance Seminar. This event is open to the public and we encourage all types of businesses and organizations to attend. A variety of topics will be covered in detail by our experts including:
• Pinpoint safety weaknesses specific to your company and develop strategies that will ensure employee safety and reduce company asset loss
• Learn warning signs of potential active shooters -useful in any space, not specific to workplace
• Learn and understand emergency response trends used by law enforcement to further develop response strategies
• Networking cocktail event immediately following the seminar
• Resources provided to bring back to your company to use as education tools to begin implanting emergency response strategies right away
• Insurance cost reduction through implementing protocols for active shooter emergencies; overall reduction in company liability in emergency situations
A secure workplace is more important and necessary than ever. Let us educate you, so you can empower your company and keep your people and assets safe.
Forseti Protection Group is excited to introduce you to the future of emergency response strategies, trainings and implementation!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is offered in two seperate parking lots directy adjacent to the Hyatt. Full day parking is available for $7 at attendee expense.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. Should an emergency arise, Forseti Protection Group reserves the right to review each situation on a case by case basis.
What is the refund policy?
All cancellations must be made in writing. For registrations cancelled 21 days or more prior to the program date, full paid program fee less a $150 service charge will be refunded. For registrations cancelled 20 days or less prior to the program date, the full program fee will be assessed and no refund will be made. If you no show for a seminar you forfeit your seminar fee and no refunds will be made.
Should the seminar be cancelled, postponed or experience a program date change because of illness, weather, acts of God, labor disputes or any other reason whatsoever, all attendees will be notified as early as possible, and our liability will be solely limited to the return of the registration fee. Attendees agree to these terms and conditions by registering for a program.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is no age limit. We do ask that you register for the event by the name on your State Issued ID.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. You can download your admission ticket using the Eventbrite App or bring a printed copy if you choose.