San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The path to social business is through your company’s best resource – its employees. Empowering employees to share authentic stories on social media increases customer engagement, improves brand awareness and drives qualified traffic. In fact, employee-shared content receives seven times the engagement of brand-shared content on social networks.
Join us for this interactive panel for actionable advice on how to create your Employee Advocacy strategy to extend your brand’s reach on social media, engage employees and drive business results. You’ll also learn:
- Why employee advocates are an integral part of becoming a social business
- How pioneering brands motivate and empower employees to consume and share content
- How to measure the success of employee advocacy programs
- Sonia Fiorenza, Executive Director at Manifest Social, previously Sr. Director of Digital Comms at Gap, Inc.
- Greg Shove, Co-Founder and CEO at SocialChorus
- Chris Heuer, Founder, Will Someone?
- Sandy Goldberg, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at EA - Electronic Arts
When & Where
Social Media Club SFO
The members of the San Francisco Chapter of Social Media Club (SMCSFO) commit to developing and supporting best practices of transparency, authenticity, and ethics in the use of social media and social networking. Our members are leaders in the field and are helping to define these business practices. SMCSFO brings together communications professionals, journalists, artists, students & anyone interested in learning and sharing, networking, having fun & making a difference to learn from one another in monthly events. http://socialmediaclub.org/sanfrancisco/