Don’t let exhausting, frustrating administrative and organizational complications keep you from practicing exceptional dentistry!
You paid tuition, worked hard and achieved a career as a Dentist. Nowhere along the way did you sign up to be the office manager, problem solver and complaint department. Throw in “spouse” “financial provider” and perhaps “parent”, and your career title is almost lost in the mix.
It’s easy to see why so many Dentists are consumed with doubt, spending their days worrying about filling the schedule, sleepless nights wondering if they’ll have enough left over to pay themselves.
Enough is enough. You have too much on your plate. It’s time to feel the reward again. Get control of your business, streamline and delegate your systems, and get back to doing what you really love.
At ACTivate, we’ll lay it all out for you. We’ll help you identify your leadership principles and vision, and detail these critical “how to’s”:
• Understand the most relevant performance indicators, and use them to boost overall production.
• Get your Hygiene Schedule full months ahead—Make sure your active patients are scheduled, and discover surefire methods of getting your inactive patients back in for treatment.
• Strategies to get the whole team involved in SELLING MORE DENTISTRY.
• Phone training. Learn and correct the common mistakes that prevent new callers from scheduling.
• Financial Systems—Cash management, accounts receivable, and ins and outs of the perfect financial arrangement. Discover how to get patients to pay every time!
• Clarify Job Descriptons, so everyone on your team knows their roles.
• Explode your hygiene profitability
• The most efficient scheduling strategies.
• Team Meetings and Huddles—Make your meeting time pay off with more streamlined production. Gripe sessions end here!
• Capitalize on the latest marketing and referral tenchiques: Learn from experts who help practices thrive.
• Ease the burden of insurance: How to handle and negotiate with providers, and make insurance work for you.
After just a couple days, you will leave with the blueprint to build these systems and plug them right into your practice.
You will also receive:
•A complete manual including everything covered at the ACTivate Seminar
•2 days of hands-on learning with Kirk Behrendt and ACT Dental Coach, Kay Huff.
•One voucher to attend a FREE ACT Dental workshop course offered in 2016 (space permitting). These include: Perio partnership, Administrative Systems, Assisting, and Marketing.
At ACT, we’ve been transforming dental practices for 17 years. As an INC. 5000 company, we’ve created the the ACTivate seminar to concentrate our best techniques into one comprehensive, affordable event. These events are high energy, and also in high demand. The dates are limited, so reserve yours today. Don’t miss out on your best chance to get back to your best dentistry, with your team working in concert around you.
Don’t spend another day fearing failure, or another night’s sleep worrying about finances. Get fired up, and back to enjoying the life you’ve earned! Join us at an upcoming Ignite Practice Growth Seminar, and get a secure hold on your practice future. See you there!
Friday, Sept. 30
8am-12pm: First Session
12pm-1pm: Lunch (provided)
1pm-5pm: Session Two
Saturday, Oct 1
8am- 12pm: Session Three
12pm-1pm: Lunch (provided)
1pm-3pm: Session Four
"This is the best CE for me all year. I wish this guy was my neighbor!!!!"
-Dr. Christopher Wigley, DMD
Jensen Beach, FL