Strategic business leaders require (1) passion and (2) process. Otherwise leaders fail.
Join us for this semi-annual summit featuring local business leaders to help you:
- catalyze your business outcomes
- focus on your passion, market opportunities and strengths (POS)
- learn and apply the Action Learning process
- apply new, expert evidence-based research in psychology and data analytics to your organization
- develop an accountability cohort for yourself or your team
- earn 10 hours/ 1 continuing education credit
- celebrate with dynamic, generous leaders in Nashville
Comfirmed speakers include:
John Mattox, PhD, Senior Consultant, Talent Solutions at Corporate Executive Board--Metrics That Matter, author of Predictive Analytics in HR, world-famous leadership consultant, data analytics nerd, former professor.
Mitch Ballard, Founding Partner of Dev Digital, a full-service web design company based in Nashville, with 75 employees in India, a 7x performer on the Grand Old Opry stage, and lifetime member of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Stacy Henry, CPLP, Bridgestone Americas, Director of Enterprise Leadership and Development, Human Capital evangelist recognized with multiple awards, former sales and operations expert.
Brian Hite, PhD, U.S. Army, Master Resilience Trainer, Performance Expert, comprehensive soldier and family fitness program, former professional stuntman on countless tv shows.
Paula Roberts, CEO, certified business advisor, PhD research on choice and financial decision making, former executive director of the National Museum of African American Music and Tennessee Small Business Development Centers.
Doug Gray, CEO, Action Learning Associates, leadership consultant, author, speaker, PhD research on positive psychology and business leaders, former world-class adventure racer.
Your investment includes:
- Pre-event Digital Playbook and content "ticklers"
- All content in digital and paper form, signed copies of Passionate Action: 5 Steps to creating extraordinary success in life and work
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks galore
- Contact information from all attending leaders and speakers, for continued business development
- Video content from the Action Learning Summit, plus opportunity to showcase your organization as a case study
- Opportunity to earn continuing education credits
- Post-event group coaching calls to reinforce the content and process
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed- our policy since 1997
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of free parking at the Marriott Cool Springs.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Doug Gray is in Franklin, TN at 704.995.6647, or doug [at] action-learning [dot] com, or at www.action-learning.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes of course. We encourage you to share your ticket with a colleague or friend if you are unable to attend.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. FYI, we have limited the number of attendees. Registrants will receive pre-event information including the Digital Playbook and periodic "ticklers." All content during the event will be available digitally and in paper.
What is the refund policy?
If you are unable to attend we encourage you to: 1) give your registration to a colleague or friend, 2) transfer the registration to another Action Learning Summit in the future, 3) apply credit to our consulting services, 4) contact us. There are no refunds within 72 hours of the event.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. Your registration is transferable. If you make such a transfer before the event, please contact us quickly, so that we can change the list of attending leaders. Otherwise you can change the name on your nametag.