A full day event providing education, awareness and support to families, friends and community members providing care to those living with a brain injury.
The day will include:
- Irish and International speakers including ABI Ireland's own experts in the field of brain injury, family law presentations and family carers
- Panel of exhibitors including a free legal clinic
- Pampering area for family carers
- Lunch time entertainment
- Art Exhibition by ABI Ireland clients
Registration: 9.00am-9.50am to include tea/coffee and refreshments, visit exhibitors hall
09.50am: Welcome - by Barbara O'Connell CEO of ABI Ireland
10.10am: Ministerial address- Simon Harris TD, Minister of Health
10.20am: Keynote address: Dr.Eddie Murphy, Clinical Psychologist, Author and Mental Health Advocate
- What you need to know about legal issues
- What you need to know about minding yourself and managing stress
- What you need to know about attention and memory challenges
- Pampering and Relaxation Zone
12.30pm-1.30pm: Sit-down lunch will be provided including lunchtime entertainment by The High Hopes Choir, visit exhibitors hall
Registration fee inclusive of lunch.
Limited free parking for the first 200 cars.
Present ticket on arrival for registration beginning at 9am.