ACP-LI Table Top Series Session #2
Friday, November 21, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Association of Contingency Planners
Long Island Chapter
NEXT MEETING DATE:
Friday, November 21, 2014
8:00 am to 10:00 am
Adelphi University, 55 Kennedy Drive, Hauppauge, NY
Join us for PART 2 of our six part Table-Top Series:
“The Life Cycle of Business Continuity”
Trainer: John Johrden
Adelphi University- a BCI Licensed Training Partner
Participants will be assigned a group, a role, given scenarios and exercises to challenge, exploit and test their Business Continuity or Business Resiliency skills. These six modular overviews should assist you in understanding the Good Practices Guidelines of Business Continuity and enhance your knowledge of procedures and tasks to maintain a safe and recoverable workplace environment; and ease the anxiety of attending Adelphi's BCI Seminar in preparation for the BCI Certification Exam.
FALL SERIES PROGRAM DATES
1. October 17, 2014 4. January 16, 2015
2. November 21, 2014 5. February 20, 2015
3. December 19, 2014 6. March 20, 2015
(Light breakfast will be served at all meetings)
1. MEMBERS: Required book & materials $40; Program is FREE
2. NON-MEMBERS: Pay onetime fee of $175 (includes required materials & full program)
3. NON-MEMBERS Pay As You Go Plan: 1st session $50 (includes materials) then $30 each for sessions 2 thru 6. Total $200.
4. JOIN ACP + Long Island Chapter at: http://www.acp-international.com/index.php/membership/join-now (and pay $40 for book & materials.) Total $165.
When & Where
Association of Continuity Professionals - Long Island
The Long Island NY Chapter of the Association of Continuity Planners was created May 2009. Our mission as the premier organization for Contingency Planners, Business Continuity Professionals and Emergency Managers, is to provide a forum to foster, advance and master the practice of business continuity through education, information exchange and professional relationships.
ACP-LI provides its members with an excellent information exchange experience as well as opportunities to help set trends in the emergency response and disaster recovery fields.
Through ACP-LI you learn that Business Continuity Planning (BCP) integrates knowledge from information technology, emergency response, and crisis communications to create a strategy that ensures a business will remain resilient in th face of adversity.