Actions and Detail Panel
ACLS: 2-day course (9am-5pm both days)
Fri, Jul 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Jul 22, 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
This is a course designed for the initial ACLS certification or for those who do not routinely utilize the ACLS process and need a strong refresher course at time of renewal. Those who utilize ACLS often may renew utilizing the online ALC process.
This is a 2 day class that is from 9-5 each day. There is pre-work that is due when you arrive to class. Please make sure you get a book and directions on completing the Pre-work from the Education Department.
ACLS PRECOURSE PREP CHECKLIST
1. Complete a BLS for Healthcare Providers course or be able to perform high-quality CPR and use an AED according to the AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
2. Understand the 10 cases in the ACLS Provider Manual.
3. Understand the ACLS algorithms for the cases in the ACLS Provider Manual.
4. Complete the ACLS Pre-course Self-Assessment on ACLS ECGs and Pharmacology on the ACLS Student Website. www.heart.org/eccstudent code is acls15
5. Print out the pretest and bring to class. If precourse work is not done, the instructor will not allow you to participate in the class.
Attendance: This is considered a scheduled work day; if you do not attend and did not cancel within 24 hours of the start date, it is considered an unexcused absence.