San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The question: “Can zero accidents really be achieved?”
Is it realistic to think that any firm can reach this vision?
The answer is yes. With the full support of management and employees the goal can become a reality. Join Bret Hinerman as he shares key components and concepts each of you can employ towards reaching this goal. His practical approach along with shared triumphs and challenges along the way will make for both an entertaining and enlightening hour.
You and your team need to be here!
Presented by Bret R. Hinerman CsP CHST Professional Biography
Mr. Hinerman has over 25 years of safety program management and risk management
experience. This includes work as a construction project engineer project manager project inspector safety manager and risk manager.
His areas of expertise include both general industry and construction safety compliance with OSHA EPA DOT US Coast Guard and Army Corps of Engineers regulations with experience in property & casualty insurance risk management risk mitigation and transfer techniques.
He holds a BS in Construction Management from California State University Chico. His professional
designations include: Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals located in Champagne Illinois. He is an active member in the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Sacramento Chapter and member of the National Safety Council (NSC).
Currently Mr. Hinerman works as a Risk Consultant with Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) located in Redding CA.
This event is made possible in part by a generous donation from BBSI
Save This Event
When & Where
Northstate SHRM was originally chartered in the 1980s and was re-established in 2003 in Redding, CA.
- We are so glad you ask. Here are just a few of the ways we support the HR communities and advancing of our profession:
- Maintaining an HR network to connect professionals from all industries
- Provide professional development in the form of monthly chapter meetings and certification courses
- Facilitate mock interviews for high school students, college students and professionals in career transition
- Offer mentoring opportunities for new professionals
- Host study groups for those looking to certify as PHR/SPHR/CA
- Resume review for those searching for career placement
- Free job postings for HR and Office management positions
- Legislative updates for Federal and State laws
- Access to the SHRM toolkits for the workplace as well as the vast information vault SHRM provides for all members