Accredited Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching - Galway
This course will change your life! Places are limited so please register your wish to attend.
People attend the course for many reasons :
- To become a Professional Practitioner Coach - that could be as an Executive and Life Coach, Spiritual Coach, Career Coach or whatever type of coach you want to be
- For themselves for the personal development and to learn to Self-Coach
- To up-skill and enhance their existing roles, e.g counsellors, therapists, HR, team leaders, managers
- To have an additional or alternative income stream
- To work in conjunction with an existing service, e.g. physiotherapist., nutritionist, mentoring, consulting
- To accquire a professionally recognised qualification - They may already be informally coaching but need a formal qualification that is nationally (and internationally) recognised
- To learn how to help others (or themselves!)
Allow your life to take the leap... .
"Even if you never had any intention of becoming a PROFESSIONAL coach, still do this course. The learnings can be applied to EVERY ASPECT of your life and help you to create more MEANINGFUL relationships and a happier you. I would HIGHLY recommend it.". Paula. PSG Student
"Go for it – it’s a GREAT experience and will help you to DEVELOP as a person and OPEN many doors into the future both personally and professionally. One of the best things I have ever done for sure." . John Phelan. PSG Student
An Insight into the Executive and Life Coaching Diploma - For more about the course and to hear what the students have to say.
"Taking part in this course and with the EXCELLENT facilitator, I have learned so much. It ENTHUSED me further, to push myself forward even more. It gave me such a POSITIVE outlook in what I can do professionally and personally. It has been a FABULOUS way to learn how to live BETTER." . Celine
"The content covered ENABLED our learning – the course was broken down nicely into MANAGEABLE and reasonable projects and students gained CONFIDENCE in coaching skills with each weekend session.". Karen Willis.
"Attend if you love people or want to help you UNDERSTAND yourself and people more and its very likely that you will make a positive DIFFERENCE and continue to do so if you KEEP UP the learning." . Diploma Student
Free Open Evening
You are welcome to come along to our next Open Evening.
Find out more about the course, about coaching and about us. Details and reserve your place here
- Funding Opportunities - Jobseekers please contact us for details
- Flexible interest-free payment plan available. Spread the cost over the duration of the course
- The Diploma now includes an option to gain a FETAC Level 6 Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics at no extra cost
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1890 253 134 or 01 805 7745 for any of our information packs or to find out more about the course and coaching
Spring Course starts March 2017. 7 Fridays and Saturdays over 7 months.
2pm to 8.30pm on Friday and 10am to 5pm on Saturday
- 10/11 March
- 7/8 April
- 5/6 May
- 16/17 June
- 7/8 July
- 11/12 August
- 8/9 September
Normal price €2950 - deposit of €250 required to secure a place. Fees can be paid in installments