Accredited Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching - Dublin
This course will change your life! Places are limited so please register your wish to attend. People attend the course for many reasons :
- To become a Professional Practitioner Coach - that could be as an Executive and Life Coach, Spiritual Coach, Career Coach or whatever type of coach you want to be
- For themselves for the personal development and to learn to Self-Coach
- To up-skill and enhance their existing roles, e.g counsellors, therapists, HR, team leaders, managers
- To have an additional or alternative income stream
- To work in conjunction with an existing service, e.g. physiotherapist., nutritionist, mentoring, consulting
- To accquire a professionally recognised qualification - They may already be informally coaching but need a formal qualification that is nationally (and internationally) recognised
- To learn how to help others (or themselves!)
Allow your life to take the leap...
Maureen Hewitt, Managing Director of Positive Success Group and a Master Practitioner Coach talks about the Accredited Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching.
Spring 2016 course open for registrations NOW - Starts April 2016
Discounts may apply - please check our web page for latest offers
Free Open Evening
You are invited to come along to our next Open Evening.
Find out more about the course, about coaching and about us. Details and reserve your place here
- Funding Opportunities - Jobseekers please contact us for details
- Flexible interest-free payment plan available. Spread the cost over the duration of the course
- The Diploma now includes an option to gain a FETAC Level 6 Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics at no extra cost
Please email email@example.com, phone 1890 253 134 or 01 805 7745 for any of our information packs or to find out more about the course and coaching
Dates and Location
Note this version of the course runs on weekdays. Once per month - a Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm to 8.30pm - over 7 months.
|Venue||Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9|
Spring Course starts April 2016 - 7 Wednesdays and Thursdays over 7 months. 2pm to 8.30pm.
|Normal price €2950 - deposit of €250 required to secure a place|
|Included||Introduction to Emotional Intelligence, Personal Effectiveness, Effective Communication|
|20, 21||April||Session 1|
|18, 19||May||Session 2|
|22, 23||June||Session 3|
|20, 21||July||Session 4|
|24, 25||August||Session 6|
|21, 22||September||Session 6|
|19, 20||October||Session 7|
When & Where
Positive Success Group
We are an established learning and development company whose mission is to provide a professional positive environment for individuals and groups to develop their awareness and enhance their skills through our core services of Training, Life Coaching, Executive Coaching and Learning and Development Masterclasses in Leadership and Emotional Intelligence. We excel at programme design and delivery.
What you get with Positive Success Group is a genuine interest in you, your company and your challenges and complete dedication in helping you to succeed. We operate true to our values and are completely passionate about people development.
We help you to improve and increase your employability by providing learning which is accredited and professionally recognised with FETAC and FAS awards.