Actions and Detail Panel
Accredited Customer Experience Master® - Advancing your leadership in CX
Sun, Sep 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, Sep 20, 2017, 3:30 PM GST
Become an Accredited Customer Experience Master (ACXM) - face to face -
A 4-day hands-on workshop in DUBAI for managers and executives looking to start, accelerate and optimize their Customer Experience Management (CEM) programs.
You will learn:
- Who is using Customer Experience Management?
- What results these leaders are achieving.
- The 8 step methodology that the world's leading companies use as their CEM backbone.
- The number 1 mistake 99% of organizations are making when it comes to CEM.
- Simple questions that give CEM breakthroughs within minutes.
- The strange game that guarantees that you'll never think about CEM in the same way again.
- How to move beyond Customer segmentation towards Customer Categorisation
- How to reframe the Customer Experience to consistently deliver Successful Customer Outcomes
- What critical measures of success will convince everyone in the organization to adopt CEM
- Where and when to apply a proven approach to transforming any Customer Experience
We've worked with some of the best performing and most innovative CEM leaders on the planet, and now we want to share what we've learned with you.
- If you class yourself as a beginner you will get a quick and dirty kick start into how CEM works.
- If you class yourself as an intermediate, you will get more insight into how some of the best performing companies in the world use CEM.
- If you class yourself as an expert, you'll get a mindset shift that will ensure that you never approach CEM in the same way again.
We are running the one-day sessions to transfer the immediate skills that will enable you to reframe the Customer Experience forever. We hope that you will be so impressed by what we show you that you will consider working with us in the future. The best way for us to impress you is to give you some of our best stuff right off the bat and demonstrate our worth. There will be some attendees who definitely will want to work with us again; there will be some who definitely won't but either way you will leave with some of the most valuable CEM thinking available today.
These ACXM Masterclass sessions are perfect for:
- Heads of Customer Experience
- Heads of Customer Service
- Heads of Customer Success
- Heads of Customer Engagement
- Directors of Customer Experience
- Directors of Customer Service
- Directors of Customer Success
- Directors of Customer Engagement
- Chief Customer Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Managing Directors
• OVERVIEW OF THE ACX PROGRAM
• CUSTOMER CATEGORIZATION (exercise 1)
• Outside In Strategic Matrix (exercise 2)
• Successful Customer Outcome Canvas (exercise 3)
• Customer Experience (CX) LIFECYCLE – Customer Experience Lifecycle ABACUS MODEL – THE WHAT
• CX LIFECYCLE – ABACUS MODEL – THE HOW – INCLUDES THE CX Lifecycle Map (THE WHAT) (exercise 4)
• CONNECTING THE DOTS - CUSTOMER PERFORMANCE LANDSCAPE (exercise 5)
• Customer Experience MATURITY – CXLM (THE HOW)
• Customer Experience RATING – THE 4 E’S (exercise 5)
• CX DASHBOARDING (FROM THE BOARD-ROOM TO THE LUNCH ROOM) (exercise 6)
• CX ABC (ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR, CULTURE) (exercise 7)
• DEVELOPING TOMORROWS ENTERPRISE – TEAMS AND STRUCTURES (exercise 8)
• CX LAUNCHPAD – WHERE TO START? The CEMMethod & CXMO (relate back to exercises)
Workshop testimonial from Shaima
Thanks very much for an amazing course! You are a fantastic facilitator and I'm truly blessed to have you share your wisdom with us.
Jenny Simpson, Senior Consultant, Business Improvement, National Australia Bank
I'm writing to endorse BPGroups Certified Process Professional Masters program. It completely changed the way I think about a process. Steve Towers and the BPGroup taught us amazing secret techniques of process improvement.
The program provided me the ability to apply all the learnings immediately after the training. Very effective training with a wealth of knowledge to share. This is a must training for everyone who's interested in making a process better!
Maria T Ferreira AVP - Client Experience Process Improvement at Citi
Thanks for your time and the fantastic course, delivered in Auckland recently.
Looking forward to attending the CPP Masters in June - will see if I can bring some colleagues!!
Neal Ross, Chief Information Officer at Konica Minolta Business Solutions New Zealand Limited
The detail was very relevant and extremely well presented.
Steve is a great communicator and spoke extremely well.
Paul Botes, Standard Bank
Brilliant Workshop. The speaker was awesome and gave great guidance on matters I am finding in the workplace.
Cindy-Lee Muller, Planning & Roadmap Manager, MTN (Pty) Ltd
The workshop is highly recommended for anyone who wishes to simplify and expedite processes thereby enhancing customer satisfaction. The speaker is immensely knowledgeable and demonstrates vast experience in the subject.
David Mulovhedzi, DPSA (South Africa)
I did the CPP Masters 2 weeks ago and it completely changed my world. Since then things are going really fast within our organization. The rest of the guys in our executive team are completely sold on the concept.
I am now taking the rest of the staff through some sessions. We plan to work on and optimize 6-10 key processes in the near future.
We are also:
• Revamping our organization structure to go to the "customer inclusive" model.
• We are going away this weekend to re-think our business plan (which was based on old thinking)
• We are actively considering getting rid of all our titles and silos in the organization and only having "the business we really are in" on the business cards.
• We are completely changing the KPI model to only focus only on and rewarding for increase in revenue, cost savings, good service and most of all successful customer outcomes.
• We have appointed a staff member to begin talking to clients and to start understanding and managing their expectations.
To be honest I did not think it would happen that quick.
Nachiket Gole, Chief Information Officer - PowerNET Computer Consultants
...you've fundamentally changed the way I think about every process.
And inspired me to try Outside-In (OI) in all walks of life.
The first two levels should be included in educational curriculums (yes, even at the junior levels).
If everyone started applying OI, the world would be... where it should be.
Mahesh Mirchandani, CEO at BhumiTech
If you are looking to improve your own professional skills in business process management and business process improvement, then I would recommend the Advanced Business Process Methods and Techniques of the Business Process Professional program by BP Group.
Stephen Nicholson, Certified Process Professional – Master, BPM Systems (see blog)
Excellent presentation, clear and concise. Absolutely Gripping
Devendra Maisnam , Business Analyst, National E-Health Transition Authority
"Thanks to you for a fantastic mentoring program … I am an Outside-In fan now !"
Jimmy Cuadra, Director Information Management, Akzo Nobel Paints, SIngapore
"I was struck with awe on the versatile yet practical experience that you shared.
Thanks for the wonderful session on CPP this week"
Syed Raashid, Specialist, RasGas Co Ltd. UAE
"Thanks again for the fantastic course and insights you provided."
Sean Schurmann, Business Process Architect, Queensland Building Services Authority, Australia.
"Just a short note to say thanks again for the course. It was a truly mind blowing experience and I will never think about process the same way again."
Craig Reid, Senior Business Analyst, Gen-I
"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the book! It really helped tie together various concepts and practices I have been evolving towards over a number of years, crystallizing them into a simple but powerful framework."
Steve Melville, Director, Oracle, USA.
"I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience for me to know the nuances of ABPM. Taking us to a new level on how to view processes & implement by way of sharing your wealth of experience and enlightening us with the case studies & exercises."
Director Quality Management Group, 3i Infotech Ltd., India
"Exceptional and life transforming. This training should be on every corporate agenda"
CIO Pharmaceutical, Florida
"Simple and different concepts which is path breaking and easy to understand and deploy" Director Business Consulting, Chennai
"Excellent - he is a very good leader"
Senior Quality Analyst, AEC, Saudi Arabia
"I want to thank you for the great content and coaching that you provided, the concepts resonated even more clearly when presented with your enthusiasm and experience."
Director, H&R Block, USA
"I really enjoyed last week and really learned a lot. I feel I had a Eureka moment yesterday when the whole process diagnostics suddenly clicked into place. I remember you saying that once you grasp this then you will never look at processes in any other way. I am now actively evangelizing the CEM approach with our team.
Senior Analyst, Investment Bank, London
“Steve led the best training sessions I have ever taken in my 20+ years as a professional. After those sessions I was able to have immediate impact on my organization. Steve is a very sharp, personable, interesting individual, and a real pleasure to work with. I continue to remain in regular contact with Steve and consider him an invaluable resource on BPM and on change management in general.”
Mark Barnett , Director of Global Process Practice , ACN, Inc.
“Steve is an inspiring global thought leader in the Business Process Management (BPM) space. He is a creative visionary, working on the edge of breakthrough business change."
Kenneth Mortimer, Principal , MBA & Associates Ltd
"Having had a chance to read through all of the delegate feedback forms in full it has become apparent that your workshops, in particular, were amongst the most well regarded, so thank you once more."
VP EMEA GDS International
"I took BPM training back in December, and Steve Towers was the instructor. The training was simply fantastic, because Steve has that rare ability to connect with his trainees. Not only did I walk away from the training with a new perspective on Business Process Management, but I walked away with an invaluable analysis tool."
Senior Systems Analyst, Barclays Bank
"We have collated the scores from the event and you came out as the most highly regarded."
Conference Producer, IIR International
"Excellent, owned the knowledge, made the presentations fun, wealth of knowledge and practical examples. Upbeat, well paced."
Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington
"Steve presents the whole arena of transformation in a lucid and pragmatic way. I can not overstate how much these insights and profound new understanding will change our organization and its approach to the market. You want my endorsement? You get it a gazillion times over. Thanks."
COO, Fortune 500 Company, Washington DC
“You are the tops! Everyone in the field should be exposed to the techniques experienced in this course.”
Director - Process Management
"...was so helpful. The ability of asking questions/having discussion after the days end was extremely good. I really appreciated the professional approach"
Telco Director, now CIO of CEU, Hungary
“Steve is a true guru and mentor in the field of Business Process Management. What I've learnt from Steve and The BP Group in a short space of time has greatly benefited my understanding of advanced process management. Always accessible for advice, always campaigning to change how organizations view how they operate, Steve is a real asset to the BPM community and long may it continue.”
Theo Priestley, Head of Business Process Management, Psingularity
“Steve is one of the most tireless leaders in the field of business process management. While there are lots of technical folks and vested interests in the field, Steve's leadership rises above the crowd. As co-founder of the not-for-profit Business Process Group, Steve has traveled the world spreading the BPM message to business leaders and front-line workers, alike.”
Peter Fingar, Industry Guru and author of many top selling Business books
“Transforming the planet, one person, one process, one organization at a time”
Example Recent Clients
We are sometimes asked about the small print: Here it is just in case.
BP Group reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event. In the event that BP Group postpones a conference, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future BP Group event or you may send a replacement. This offer is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the postponement. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
BP Group is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
Copyright (c) 1992-2017 The BP Group