Accounts Reconciliation Masterclass
Hands-On Training For The Accounts Reconciliation Function
Come and learn Excel tricks from the Masters to reconcile your accounts in minutes
In you missed the last training, another opportunity is here again!!!!!!!
5 October 2016
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
LCCI Training Hall,
10, Nurdeen Olowopopo Drive,
Alausa, Behind MKO Gardens,
Account reconciliation is a control activity that is used to ensure that the reconciling items are investigated and resolved in a timely manner. This 1-day workshop seeks to answer these questions by sharing with participants the current best practices.
- Why do we need to perform account reconciliations? Why is it important?
- What are the types of reconciliations available?
- How does reconciliation fit into my company’s financial reporting?
- What is the importance of having an effective account reconciliation?
- What is the overall risk to financial statement if no/inadequate reconciliation is performed?
- How do I improve the quality of my account reconciliation?
At course completion, participants will be able to:
- Customize MS excel to set up of Bank Reconciliation to meet business needs
- Use MS Excel to perform all Reconciliation-related data entry functions including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and maintenance records such as checkbooks
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts
- Perform the bank reconciliation process
Who should attend
Finance Managers/Accountants/ Executives , those involved in financial reporting and preparing and review of account reconciliations.
N20,000.00 per participant (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and lunch)
10% OFF Course/Seminar Fee of N20,000.00 for
- Early Birds - Valid for registration and payment received on or before 25 September 2016; OR
- Group - Valid for 3 or more participants registering under the same company or group of companies
For further enquiries, please contact
- Tina at +234 817 915 1225
- Oye at +234 817 745 0870