Whether you are considering a major in accounting, or taking upper-division accounting courses, this event is for you! You'll receive valuable information about the accounting profession and have the opportunity to:
- START NOW on steps to take to transition from college student to accounting professional at sophomore, junior and senior levels.
- FIND JOBS & INTERNSHIPS available to you as a business student studying accounting.
- MINGLE & MEET with accounting professionals to learn about accounting career paths.
- GET ANSWERS to common accounting major and career questions from current accounting students, faculty, staff and practitioners.
- WIN prizes and enjoy refreshments.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Registration, raffle entry, networking.
12:30 - 4:30 PM: Informal breakout sessions.
4:30 - 6:30 PM: Hor d'oeuvres/social.
The event is free to attend, but you must register by January 18! (Exhibitor participants should register by December 16).
For more information, contact Accounting Career Advisor Jillian Poyzer at 402-554-2608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners: Bland & Associates, BMO Harris Bank, Deloitte, Hancock & Dana, Lutz, Pinnacle Bank, and Valmont!