Actions and Detail Panel
Account Development Strategies Course
Wed, July 5, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM BST
Key Account Management Training Course
We Train Account Managers to Increase Sales & Profits from Major accounts
Major accounts are different.... they are based on the supplier having an in-depth understanding of what the customer needs.
That means understanding the customers’ business the company structure and the customers’ goals.
It is also about building strong relationships and trust and working together so that the account manager is seen as a partner, an unpaid member of the customer's staff, a person they can trust and a person they can work with to the benefit of both parties.
The Result is Economies of scale for the seller. Low risk for the buyer.
One Day Major Account Managers course in Bury Manchester
Top Strategies for Account Development.
1. Define what a Major Account is in terms of Turnover, Location, Product lines, Payment Terms, Profit, & Growth Potential
2. Look at your existing accounts and see how they stack up
3. Ask yourself “ What Is my Major Accounts Target and will I make target from this list?
4. Do an account audit on each account consisting of at least 20 questions to include the following.
Here are 11 questions to help you get started!
What is the size of this account as a market?
What is our Market share?
What are the Customers goals?
Can we name the Key People in terms of Money Authority & Need?
Do we have access to the Key People?
Do we have a Contact Strategy?
Who are our Competitors?
What is our USP?
Do we understand the Decision Process. Budgets and Financial justification?
What is our GOSPA. Goals Objectives Strategy Plan and Action?
Who should be the Account Manager?
A great Account Manager can:
- Increase your Sales
- Lower your Selling Costs
- Increase Customer Loyalty
- Keep out the competition
- Grow your business
This Major Account Managers programme is for the more experienced sales professional who has an understanding of existing accounts and a desire to grow the business.
Account Development is designed to help you:
- Clearly identify your market sector
- Profile your target market
- Examine your current customer base
- Define your Competitive advantage
- Develop profitable long term key accounts
Delegate numbers are strictly limited on this course - and that means you are guaranteed to get the personal tuition you need and deserve.