Accidental Bookkeeper Training Series - "17 QuickBooks Timesaving Tips and Tricks You Need to Know"
Thursday, November 3, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM (EDT)
- Looking for practical and easy-to-understand guidance on keeping your books?
- Want a better understanding of bookkeeping to help simplify your job?
- Wish to learn bookkeeping secrets and tips from someone who knows accounting but doesn't talk like an accountant?
Your solution is right here, in...
The Accidental Bookkeeper Training Series
The content of "The Accidental Bookkeeper" Training Series will be timely and extremely informative. It was built to relate to you as a bookeeper that may NOT have had much training or experience. You'll find the concepts Scott teaches in "The Accidental Bookkeeper" series to be very practical, understandable, and easily applied in your office.
WEBINAR TOPIC: "17 QUICKBOOKS TIMESAVING TIPS AND TRICKS YOU SHOULD KNOW"
WHEN: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011: 11AM - 12:15PM ET
In this 75 minute webinar, you will learn how to save time, work smarter and be more productive within QuickBooks. Set your mind at ease as Scott teaches you:
- How to discover and interpret critical insight about your QuickBooks data
- How to customize the icon bar for your personal preferences
- Secrets within the Customer and Vendor Centers
- Why it is essential to run diagnostics on your QuickBooks data and how to do it
- 3 QuickBooks preferences you must know
- Tools to diagnose the status of your QuickBooks on the network
- How to quickly find information within the sea of QuickBooks data
- The shortcut on how to see just what accounting entry got posted for any transaction
- The trick to seeing profit and loss or balance sheet reports for more than 2 years side by side
- Much more...
YES! THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED FOR LATER PLAYBACK
Can't make the live event? No problem. Go ahead and register anyway!
This webinar will be recorded and you will have a full 60 days from the date of the webinar to access it 24/7.
If you find that this webinar does not meet your expectations, simply disconnect within the first thirty-minutes and request a refund. Your registration fee will be cheerfully refunded in full.
THIS WEBINAR IS PERFECT FOR:
- Accountants that help small businesses
- Small business owners
- Anyone that wants to learn more about QuickBooks
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT "THE ACCIDENTAL BOOKKEEPER" TRAINING SERIES WEBINARS:
- Each webinar will be recorded and available for playback by attendees for a period of 60 days after the completion of the webinar.
- Windows Media Player will be required for viewing the webinar once it has been archived (but not needed if you are attending live). Most Windows computers have this software already installed!
- E-mails will be sent out several times prior to the webinar with login instructions. Please make sure to test your connection to the webinar prior to the event to ensure you can connect properly to the webinar.
- QuickBooks discussion applies to Pro, Premier and Enterprise for Windows versions. Does not apply to Mac, Online or Simple Start versions.
When & Where
Scott Gregory, QuickBooks Specialist and CFO
Scott has been helping businesses unlock the mysteries of QuickBooks, accounting, inventory, manufacturing/distribution and finance for over 30 years.
His easy-to-understand teaching style has helped hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs, and bookkeepers gain clarity with QuickBooks, eliminate confusion, and be successful with their favorite software!
Some of Scott's credentials:
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in such venues as: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 19+ years and in business finance and accounting for 30+ years.