AccessAbility Open Day
Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For students who plan to enrol at Ulster University in September 2017 who have a disability or long-term medical condition
The Student Support AccessAbility team provides support for all students with disabilities at Ulster University, including those with mental health conditions, specific learning difficulties and long-term medical conditions. Our AccessAbility Open Day will give you and your family an invaluable opportunity to address any questions you have about accessing disability support at Ulster University.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our AccessAbility team
- Find out what support may be available to you and how to access it
- Learn how to apply for funded support such as Disabled Students’ Allowance
- Find out about our Needs Assessment Centre
- Meet with staff from other University departments and representatives from disability-related organisations
- Discuss any concerns you may about the transition from school to university
- Get a tour of the Jordanstown campus
If you would like to attend, it is essential that you book your place by Tuesday 25th April.
If you have any questions or specific requirements, please contact Student Support directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 9036 6336.
Save This Event
When & Where
Ulster University, Student Support @ ulster.ac.uk/studentsupport
Life as a student at Ulster University is exciting, but it can also be demanding. You may face personal challenges and that's where we can help. We offer a range of services to enable you to cope, helping you to make the most of your time at Ulster University. Our professional services are free and confidential for all Ulster University students.