Actions and Detail Panel
Access to Funding 2017
Tue, May 2, 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM AEST
Successfully obtaining funds for your organisation requires knowledge and creativity. Access to Funding is a workshop delivering specialist knowledge to make accessing funds a reality. The workshop will provide you with a chance to talk about projects face to face with funding representatives and give you hints on writing winning grant applications.
- Keynote Address: Janelle Middleton, Bathurst Regional Council
- Lachlan Herd, Arts & Cultural Development Program, Create NSW
- Jackie Randles, NSW Regional Science Network Program, Inspiring Australia
- Margot Stuart, Museums & Galleries of NSW
- Margaret Thompson, Community Heritage Grant Program, National Library of Australia
- Andrew Trump, Heritage Near Me Program, Office of Environment & Heritage
Registration includes morning tea and lunch.
For more information on this event, please contact Jane Gillespie, Program & Events Coordinator on 02 9339 9914 or firstname.lastname@example.org