Access to Capital Symposium: The Midland’s Financing Options For Small Busi...
Access to Capital Symposium: The Midland’s Financing Options For Small Businesses
Lender Matchmaker: Access to Capital Symposium
Attention Small Business Owners!
Are you looking for capital to start or expand your business? Then plan to attend a lender-borrower workshop that will address current lending practices.
Access to capital symposium is a lender matchmaker speed-networking event between lending organizations and small business owners. This is a unique opportunity designed to help small businesses assess their lending options in the most efficient way. This year, the event will consist of 2 Matchmaking sessions, allowing for one-on-one (15 minute) meetings with up to 20 lending organizations.
For more information, contact Angelo McBride, (803) 545-3960 Aamcbride@columbiasc.net
Attendees Cost: $30.00
Lenders/Sponsors: Silver $300, Gold $500
- Pam Green, BB&T
- John Hudson: Benedict MBDF
- Randy Pellisero: Catawba Regional Commission
- Archie Johnson: Community Works
- Bryan Hatfield: Far West Capital
- Lonnie Chestnut: First South Bank
- Paul Featheringill: OBO
- Frank Anderson: SBA
- Charlie Banks: South Carolina Angel Network
- Luther Holmes: South Carolina Community Bank
- April Weaver: South Star Capital
- Chester Leaks: TD Bank
- Kathleen Abraham: Woodforest Bank
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Angelo McBride at (803)-545-3960 or email@example.com or
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?