Access To Capital 101: Funding Options To Start And Grow Your CO Business
Small Business Majority and the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with partners the Denver SBDC office, Colorado Enterprise Fund, Accion Colorado and Colorado Lending Source, invite you to join us for an interactive workshop about access to capital for small businesses.
Through a free presentation, we will help you navigate the funding landscape focusing on microloans, crowdfunding, and reputable online lenders. We also will go over traditional forms of financing such as Community Banks and SBA-backed loans.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
- 5 C’s of credit
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- The Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights (BBOR)
- Helpful tools and local resources