Actions and Detail Panel
Access all Areas Workshop by Business Wales
Mon, March 27, 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM BST
- Access all Areas -workshop by Business Wales
Over 10 million people in Britain have a disability. There is a legal requirement under the Equality Act 2010 to consider disability access to your premises. Formulating an Access Statement gives your business an opportunity to take positive steps to engage with a neglected market sector.
During this workshop you will:
1. Learn how legislation affects your business
2. Identify who needs an Access Statement and where it should be shown
3. Why have an Access Statement (5 good reasons plus business benefits)
4. How to put together a bespoke Access Statement for your business, making it compliant with the 2010 Equality Act
5. Create an Access Statement to enhance your marketing both on and off-line.