Actions and Detail Panel
Accelerated High Schools and Community Organizations Community College of...
Fri, March 24, 2017, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
You are cordially invited to attend a professional development Lunch and Learn at Community College of Philadelphia specifically designed for Accelerated School Counselors and Community Organization Leaders. Meet and network with the college staff that work with your prospective high school and adult students. Learn about the College's programs and processes including financial aid, support services, placement testing, Center on Disability, program updates and navigating the path to enrollment.
Luncheon is provided; seating is limited. Please RSVP to allow us to plan properly.
12:00- 12:30 Check in and Lunch
- Meet key College staff and your school or organization’s dedicated recruiter
- luncheon will be served from 12:00 to 12:30
12:30 –12:45 Welcome & Introductions
12:45 – 1:15 Admission and College Overview
- Highlighting new programs
- Guided Pathways
- MyCCP – navigating the portal
1:15-1:25 Break - College staff available for questions/conversation
1:25-2:35 Program and Support Services Overview
- Financial Aid - Key Issues
- Dual Enrollment / ACE Program
- Center for Male Engagement
- Single Stop
- Center on Disability
- ACCUPLACER – placement testing
- Corporate Solutions, Workforce Development
- Civic Engagement
2:45 – 3:00 Q & A, Tours on request