Actions and Detail Panel
Academia de Médicos de Familia de Puerto Rico - Convención Anual 2017
Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 7:00 AM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 1:00 PM AST
Welcome to the 60th Annual Convention of the Puerto Rico Academy of Family Physicians, to be held in the Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan from April 20 to 23, 2017.
ARE YOU READY TO REGISTER?
Online Registration ONLY accept payment with Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) Check or Money Order will be accepted by mail or in person to SDMS Group Office.
* Please read Registration Guidelines, Terms and Conditions before you proceed with the registration.
Please visit our website, www.amfpr.org for Updates on our Events.
DID YOU KNOW...
PR-AFP ACTIVE MEMBERS save $100 on the Convention Registration Fee! A separate fee will be charged for Pre- Conferences Workshops.
If you are an ACTIVE MEMBER, please use your personal PROMO CODE to get discount. AAFP Member ID is required to complete the registration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 787-731-3325, if you have NOT received your PROMO CODE.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CONVENTION REGISTRATION FEE?
Convention Registration Fee Includes (For All Registered Attendees)
Access to Scientific Program Conferences, Continental Breakfast, Coffee Breaks, Lunch and one (1) Gala Dinner Ticket valid for participant and spouse or companion (reservation required, must be received before April 1st, 2017).
One-Day Pass - Registration Fee
The Participant musts select the date. The one-day registration fee entitles you to attend that day’s activities only. It includes meal and coffee breaks offered in that given day. This rate is only available to attendees who are not listed on the conference program. A separate fee will be charged for Pre- Conference Workshops and Gala Dinner.
EXTRA- FEE CME | PRE- Conference Workshops: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Morning Workshops: 8:00am - 12:00pm | Afternoon Workshops: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Half day workshops (If select Only 1 workshop)
*Includes: Workshop content and one refreshment break.
Full day workshops (If select 1 Morning and 1 Afternoon Workshops)
*Includes: Workshop content, morning and afternoon meals and one (1) ticket for lunch.
2nd Annual Resident and Students Symposium: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Hours 8:00am - 4:00pm | *Only for Residents and Medical Students
*Includes: Acces to Symposium Program, Breakfast, Coffee Breaks, Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students have a complimentary registration (Free), AFTER submittting your Residency Program Certification or Proof of Enrollment for Medical Students with the Registration Form, before Early Bird deadline date. (This ticket are included in the Convention Registration Fee, but the participant must select at register)
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAYMENT METHOD
We recommend to register via the Online Registration System, with a credit card payment.
VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Check* or Money Orders* are accepted.
An additional processing fee will apply to all payment processed with a credit card (paper and/or online). There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks. Please refer at Registration Terms and Conditions for more details.
Online registration will be closed as APRIL 10, 2017. On-site Registration will be available after this date.
Also, you may register using one of the following options:
Call to SDMS Group at 787-731-3325 or 787-294-6119. (Office Registration Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm)
Fax the Registration form to: 787-294-6129
Mail the Registration Form with payment to: SDMS Group | Attn. AMFPR 2017 Convention Registration | PMB 290, 35 JUAN C BORBON STE 67, GUAYNABO, PR 00969 | Make Check Payable to: Academia Médicos de Familia de PR
Or Visit SDMS Office at: Ave. Lopateggi #9, Edificio Nildet - Segundo Nivel, Guaynabo PR
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Extra-Fee CME: Conference Workshops (Thursday Only) are sold separately and are subject to change.
2. Registration by mail must be post marked by the closing date of the early bird time period (by March 31, 2017) for the discounted price to apply.
3. Regular Fee will apply to all mail-in registration forms post marked after March 31, 2017. This also applies to all emailed, faxed or online registrations.
4. An additional processing fee will apply to all payment processed with a credit card (paper and/or online). VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover are accepted.
5. Check and Money Order will be accepted by mail or in person at SDMS Group Office. If you prefer to pay in cash, registration will be ONLY in the SDMS Group Office.
6. There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks. In the event that a check has been returned, the issuer will be notified and informed that they have 10 days to make *restitution, including any related fees to prevent any collection activity and a hold will be placed on the CME Certificate. A personal check will not be accepted as repayment. *(Restitution must be made in the form of cash, certified/cashier's check, or money order.)
7. Family Medicine Residents, Residents of Other Specialties and Medical Students - Residency Program Certification (for all Residents) or Proof of Enrollment (for medical students) is required and must be received by fax or email with the completed Registration Form (above). The Convention Registration Fee includes access to the 2nd Annual Residents and Students Symposium on Thursday, April 20 and one (1) Gala Dinner Ticket valid for participant and spouse or companion.
8. PR- AFP Annual Assembly scheduled for Friday, April 21 is available ONLY for Family Medicine Active Members, Residents and Medical Students of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). A Refreshment will be provided.
9. NEW! Poster Boards Presenters - The author(s) of accepted abstract must be registered by April 10, 2017. If your registration is not processed by then, your abstract will not be included in the convention program.
10. NEW! Convention Registration Fee includes one (1) Gala Dinner Ticket for participant and spouse or companion. Additional tickets for the Gala Dinner are available, for an extra fee. (Reservation required)
11. Participants with special needs, particular allergies or who require a special diet, please contact us via phone or email AFTER you have registered to coordinate special accommodations, alternative menu options, etc.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All completed transactions will be final. Registration Fees are NON-Transferable.
Refunds will be made ONLY if written notice of cancellation is received prior to April 1, 2017 and subject to Board of Director approval. Request for Full Cancellation will be refunded less a $50 administrative fee. After this date, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Approved refunds will be by check, mail to the postal address provided at the registration and processed after completion of the convention.
CME CREDIT DESIGNATION
This educational activity has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Ponce School of Medicine. At this date: February 1, 2017, Determination of credits is pending. Earn a maximum of 20 Prescribed credits with the American Academy of Family Physicians or 20 CME AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
You can opt out of receiving promotional mailings from exhibitors and sponsors of promotional lectures. You can choose to not include your email address in your contact information shared with exhibitors you visit. Please, select the option in the registration process.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING
The PR- AFP may take photographs and/or record audio and video at this event. By registering, you consent to the use of photographs and videos taken during the Convention in its promotional form.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking Flat Fee Rate is $8.00 plus tax per day, for participant Registered in our Convention.