Actions and Detail Panel
ACA Employer Compliance Issue-Do’s and Don’ts of how to be successful in Co...
Tue, June 20, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
ACA Employer Compliance Issue-Do’s and Don’ts of how to be successful in Corporate America
Speaker : Ronald Sereika
- Get to know your boss- what is important to him/her
- Is your department as efficient as it could be, how can we change it?
- Complete changeover of credit department and how Best to do it
- Why you should never do them and the consequences of those actions
- If you see any of these actions in your company what can you do?
- How can you be a better leader by knowing what not to do and educating your team?
- Understand your team and what their life is really like
- Do the hard work at review time, do not take the easy way out
- Why being a great listener is the best thing you can do
- Define … What it takes to be a great leader and manager.
- Describe…The Culture of your company and know which actions to take to be successful.
- Discuss…how to best review your team and help them grow and mature to the next level,
- Identify…the best behavior you need to adapt to stand out in your company as a strong leader.
- Recognize…Poor behavior by your team and how to address it with them
- How to handle your new Boss
- Things to not EVER do that could derail your career
- The importance of giving your people reviews and help them grow
- The down side of Gossip in the office
- Remove the Silo Mentality in your department
- Top 10 things that take no talent
Most people entering the workplace truly have no clue about how to BEST handle themselves in the office environment. They either have ideas that they learned in their past jobs which could have been part time or never thought about it at all. Companies all have their own culture, some not so great, however, as a leader in the organization you must step up and lead by example and not allow your staff to act improperly even if they observe this in other areas of your organization. Having been a manager for the past 25 years within three organizations I have seen many behavioral instances and how they were handled within the all the organizations. Not all were handled properly due to several reasons such as: people did not like dealing with conflict, the HR team was weak, the Union contract allowed for certain things that management did not know how to deal with. By attending this webinar you will have the tools to help you manage situations and allow you to stand out as a leader in your organization. You will learn how to manage your staff and develop your team to grow and work as a team.
- Anyone who works in Corporate America
- Hourly employees
- Salaried employees