Alsmillions Has Over 6 Millions Views on YouTube
Alsmillions and the ABMAAM team gear up for round 3 in Memphis, Tn. A day of intense barber training ending with a Barber Battle for those that would dare to step up.Al uses real life experiences, humor and positive, motivational talk to get his message across. "Barbers think that building a big clientele depends on how sharp their line ups are or how tight their fades look. That's only a piece of it! When you learn how to think like your client and show them that you care, that's when your business will explode!"
Workshop Topics (6 Hour course)
1. Customer Acquisition - Build an awesome clientele In no time - Al teaches proven customer acquisition techniques that are guaranteed to work. Attract walk-ins, Learn the secrets to self promotion and learn the art of locking your customer in.
2. Customer Retention - Retaining a client is almost as important as acquiring a client and Al shows you how to keep them. Also turn your bi-weekly client into a weekly client.
3. Cutting Techniques that Work - Learn simple, easy to do techniques that will help increase your average ticket and keep the money flowing at your booth.
4. Fading & Blending Done Right - Al teaches you easy to follow fading and blending techniques designed to increase your speed and give you a better looking cut.
5. Color Enhancement Procedures - Learn how to fix receeding hairlines and perform "Black Out" procedures using Bigen, Kiss Expressions, Black Ice and KSI hair coloring products.
6. Hair Art & Designs - Check out Al and the crew show off their hair art ability. Learn to do some basic designs even if you can't draw.
About Al - Over 20 years barbering experience with 25 years of sales and store management experience. (owned and managed 2 barber shops). Effective motivational speaker devoted to helping people reach their maximum potential in every aspect of life. Licensed Barber/Instructor with a on-line YouTube following of thousands. Al recently achieved partnership with YouTube and now has over 6 million views on his haircut channel.
About ABMAAM - This class instruction is designed to give barbers and stylist the technical, creative and mental edge to go anywhere and make the kind of money they want to make.
Patrick Fox firstname.lastname@example.org 901 569-5607
Al Reid (Alsmillions) email@example.com 864 247-6747
When & Where
Patrick Fox / firstname.lastname@example.org
ABMAAM is designed to give barbers and stylist the technical, creative and mental edge to go anywhere and make the money they want to make.