What will WoW Planning cover?
In this information-packed, interactive one-day seminar facilitated by ABC Master Bridal Consultants you'll:
• Brainstorm knowledge and skills needed in for industry success
• Define goals & SMART objectives
• Conduct business research and market research
• Understand wedding/event terminology
• Identify your style
• Understand common wedding styles, religious and cultural differences,
• Introduce business startup concepts
• Experience business dining etiquette and types of food service
• Explore how to get your first bride/wedding
• Explore advertising and marketing for $0
• Reinforce networking and role of professional meetings
• Participate in an initial client meeting role play
• Describe office space; home office pro's and con's
• Describe a needs assessment/needs analysis – intake form
• Explore "real life" wedding planning concepts: Budgets, timelines, contracts, forms
• Understand vendor teams
• Highlight ABC's “roadmap” Novice to Master
This six-hour workshop earns two education and professional development points under ABC's membership point system.
- The hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle service.
- Distance: 2.9 MI/4.67 KM WEST to Hotel
- Exit airport and follow signs to I-275 E. Take exit #2, Mineola Pike, and turn L at the light. Hotel will be on your left.
- Station Name: Union Terminal
- Distance: 10.4 MI/16.74 KM NORTH EAST to Hotel
- Subway Station Name: TANK
- The TANK Bus station is located directly across the street from the hotel property next to the service station.
Complimentary on-site parking.
About the Venue
We are consistently ranked among the top 25% of Holiday Inns worldwide. We offer complimentary airport transportation, airport parking and high-speed Internet access for the convenience of our guests.
To reserve your room at our special rate of $89 request the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) rate when calling 1-800-HOLIDAY. Reservations must be made by November 15th to guarantee this rate.
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 11.3%) in effect at the time of check in.
Payment and Cancellation
Cancellations more than 10 days before seminar may be refunded less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations/no-shows less than 10 days before the seminar cannot be refunded as we have ordered materials and have guaranteed attendance. If paying by check, check must be postmarked by early registration cutoff to be granted early registration price. All non-members/guests must pre-pay via Paypal or check received prior to the seminar. Unpaid non-member registrations will not be held beyond Monday, November 26th. Checks should be made to: Association of Bridal Consultants - Education, and mailed to ABC-Education, 660 Neile Ct., Oviedo, FL 32765. Unpaid ABC member "no-shows" will be invoiced.
Have questions about ABC's World of Wedding Planning - Cincinnati, OH?
Contact Association of Bridal Consultants - Education