AARP Card Shredding Rally
Saturday, January 23, 2010 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
- The date is Saturday, Jan. 23 2010
- The location is the Ballroom of the Country Club of Roswell, 2500 Club Springs Drive, Roswell, GA 30076
- The event time is 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Rep. Tom Price is INVITED to speak. (along with a couple doctors opposed to Obamacare)
- Stuart Barton of ASA and Virginia Galloway of AFP will give remarks
- A paper shredder will be cranked up to shred AARP cards and invitation letters.
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity - Georgia
Americans for Prosperity - Georgia (AFP-GA) is committed to educating citizens about economic policy and mobilizing those citizens as advocates in the public policy process. AFP is an organization of grassroots leaders who engage citizens in the name of limited government and free markets on the local, state, and federal levels. AFP grassroots activists advocate for public policies that champion the principles of entrepreneurship and fiscal and regulatory restraint. To that end, AFP supports:
- Cutting taxes and government spending in order to halt the encroachment of government in the economic lives of citizens by fighting proposed tax increases and pointing out evidence of waste, fraud, and abuse.
- Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity by sparking citizen involvement early in the regulatory process in order to reduce red tape.
- Restoring fairness to our judicial system.
Georgia Chapter of AFP
3200 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Suite 245
Atlanta Georgia 30339
Phone: (770) 315-4304