AAGTS Membership Registration
THANK YOU FOR JOINING AAGTS
(Albuquerque Association for Gifted and Talented Students)
Your membership is good for 1 year (12 months) from the date of your registration - or 2 years if you select a 2 year membership.
Your AAGTS membership provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to monthly Kid's Meet-ups (second Sunday of the month)
- Information about local events, clubs, conferences and opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and network with other parents and educators struggling with the same parenting and educational issues
- Help in understanding and negotiating the gifted education system in Albuquerque Schools
- Assistance in advocating for your gifted children or students;
- The opportunity to learn from nationally recognized speakers at the annual fall AAGTS conference regarding current research and trends in gifted education, including effective strategies for helping gifted children reach their potential; members receive a discount
- Quarterly membership meetings on topics of current interest to parents and educators of gifted students;
- Monitoring and advocacy of topics and actions relevant to gifted education polices and funding
- The opportunity to have an impact on improving educational opportunities for all gifted students through AAGTS’ local, state, and national advocacy efforts
- Updates on legislative agendas related to gifted students, programs and funding
- Help in learning how you can be an effective advocate for your child or student.