Join us for the World Ego Building Championships. The time has come to unite the Dallas advertising community through intense competition.
Come eat, drink, win awards, and cheer on your agency’s ego building team at the 2017 AAF Dallas American Advertising Awards – "The ADDYs".
Reserve your spot today for the 55th Annual AAF Dallas American Advertising Awards - The ADDYs. You know you're the best, now prove it!
- $150 - Individual Ticket
- $125 - Member Ticket (To receive this discounted price, enter the email address where you receive AAF Dallas emails in the Promotional Code box, and the member ticket option will appear)
- $60 Student Ticket (Must use school email address to receive discount)
- $1500 - Table of 10 - Select ticket quantity of 10
- $1250 - Member Table of 10 - Select ticket quantity of 10 (To receive this discounted price, enter the email address where you receive AAF Dallas emails in the Promotional Code box, and the member ticket option will appear)
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Gallery viewing of entries
- 7:30 - 10:00 - Seated dinner and award show
- 10:00 - 11:30 - After party
What is the Dress Code?
- Dress code is creative casual. If you feel the urge to celebrate the Ego ADDYs theme with your favorite workout or weightlifting attire, feel free to do so. Most people will be coming directly from work, so whatever you are comfortable in is just fine.
What are my transport/parking options?
- The main door to the venue is on Canton Street in Deep Ellum
- FREE VALET complimentary of Lone Star Valet is available
- For Uber or Lyft transport, use this address: Bomb Factory, 2713 Canton St, Dallas, TX 75226
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What is the refund policy?
- Full refunds available until Noon on Monday, February 15th when we give the guarantee to the caterer. After that time, no refunds will be issued, but tickets can be transferred to another attendee.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes - please log into EventBrite to update the name, company and email address of the new attendee.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No - we can scan the ticket on your phone or look up attendees by name
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- To expedite check-in and ensure information on the name badge is correct, please update registration information prior to the event. After Sunday, Feb 19th please just ask the new attendee to check-in using the previous attendee's name and we will update their badge on-site.