AAAYA 5th Annual Summer Potluck Picnic and Welcome to Yale Class of 2017
Sunday, July 14, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
The Northern California Chapter of the Association of Asian American Yale Alumni (AAAYA) would like to invite you to our Annual Summer Potluck Picnic — a fun event for alumni of all ages, local Yale Students home for the summer, and members of the Class of 2017. This would be a great opportunity to network with friendly alums, meet old and new friends, and to provide a warm welcome to the pre-frosh/current students/graduating seniors. Children, parents and friends of Yalies are not only welcome, but are encouraged to join in the fun.
The class of 2016 at the 2012 AAAYA summer picnic.
To see a recap and photos from a previous picnic, visit http://aaaya.org/events/aaaya-annual-summer-potluck-picnic-mitchell-park-palo-alto-sunday-july-15th-recap/
* Potluck Picnic at Mitchell Park, 600 East Meadow Drive in Palo Alto (see Google map) - Arbor picnic area within park (end of first parking area on right when entering from East Meadow Drive - walk behind 1st set of restrooms out to Arbor - see www.cityofpaloalto.org/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=8519 for park map)
* Sunday, July 14th, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
* Bring a hearty appetizer or main dish to share
* AAAYA will provide paper plates, napkins, utensils, cups, water, hamburgers and veggie burgers.
* If you already own folding picnic/camping chairs and/or blankets, please bring them if convenient to supplement the picnic table seating capacity.
We hope you’ll be able to join us! Please sign up now. An early RSVP helps us tremendously in making this event a success. Spread the word and bring your friends.
RSVP now by indicating the number in your party under QUANTITY and clicking the REGISTER button.
If you have any questions, please free to contact David Hsiao '84 TD or Mu Young Lee '92 JE at aaayanorcal.eventD@aaaya.org, and indicate 2013 Summer Picnic in the subject line.
When & Where
AAAYA-Norcal and Yale Club of San Francisco
The Association of Asian American Yale Alumni (AAAYA) is a Yale shared interest group (SIG) with chapters across the USA. The Northern California Chapter welcomes all Yalies and their guests to our events. We look forward to meeting you and building our local Yale community.
The Yale Club of San Francisco enriches the lives of Yale Alumni by fostering meaningful connections among area alumni, the University, and Bay Area communities. The Yale Club of San Francisco supports a diverse and vibrant Northern California network of Yale alumni and organizations with shared interests to embody the values learned at Yale, thereby furthering the Mission of the University. Through the Club, alumni combine their time, talent and outreach efforts to transform, inspire, and add value to the San Francisco Bay Area.