* Registration ends November 3 at 1:00 PM. *
Please limit groups to 20 volunteers per shift.
Volunteers 15-years-old and up may volunteer independently. Volunteers ages 8-14 require an adult chaperone.
· A minimum of 1 or 2 will be assigned per lane.
· Learns the name of the athletes and assists them to bowl in the correct order on the correct lane.
· Counts the pins knocked down and compares to the monitor count.
· At the end of the competition, escorts the athletes to the awards staging area.
· Needs minimal bowling knowledge.
· Assist in the set up of the awards area.
· Assist in staging of athletes. Assist in awarding athletes.
ATTIRE: Please dress for comfort and mobility. Shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes are the most comfortable attire and absolutely acceptable. We suggest you wear comfortable shoes because you will be on your feet most of the time.
PARKING: General parking is available at each location.
For security purposes, please make sure to bring a current photo ID with you to the volunteer check-in area.
8909 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757
5700 Grover Ave
Austin, TX 78756
The mission of Special Olympics Texas is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.