This FREE event has been created to bring women together who are at a crossroad in their life and who are looking for something different or something better but have no idea what, or where to start. The tools and information from this event will open the gateway to what is truly possible and the steps needed to go out and make it happen.
Who Is This For?
- Women who struggle with confidence
- Open minded women who are curious about creating a better life
- Women who feel lost with no direction
- Unsatisfied women who are stuck in jobs they dislike
- Women who have no energy and have lost motivation
- Enthusiastic women wanting to start a business around what they love
- Women who are looking for clarity around what they would love to do
- Insightful women who are intrigued to create a balanced life
- Women who are prepared to implement what they learn to make a difference
- Dedicated women wanting personal and financial freedom
What we will cover?
- Discover your clarity and direction and what it is you would love to do with the rest of your life
- Learn how to get more Confident and live the life you’ve always wanted
- Find out the process of how to turn your idea into a business, right for you and making you money doing what you love
- Understand your journey and why you’re not yet living the life you deserve and lot’s more
Why don’t I charge?
(1) I offer this event to connect and inspire women to what is possible in their lives. I am certain you will take away some great information after 4 hours and be inspired to believe you can achieve whatever it is you want to create in your life.
(2) As part of my mission, I am building a community of women, committed to making a difference in their lives by doing what they love and getting paid for it. These are the women, who will in-turn, inspire and lead the way for other women to do the same. Offering free events allows me to reach more women, to collectively have greater impact in the quality of life we are here to live on this earth today.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available at the Mantra On View Hotel and if you 'Early Bird Park', before 10.00am it's $5.00 for the entire day (otherwise normal parking fees will apply).
What can/can't I bring to the event?
It can get a little 'chilly' in the rooms so please bring something warm incase you feel the cold. There is a coffee shop on the first level if you wish to purchase any tea or coffee before the event or at the break. You are also welcome to bring along any snacks if you need to 'nibble' during the day.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email any questions to: email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you are unable to attend on the day, it's not a problem to pass your ticket to a friend.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can update your registration at the door if wish.