Give the gift of magic this Christmas season! Pixie Dust Productions, LLC. is happy to announce our first annual Princess Christmas Party. Not only will you be putting a smile on the face of a child, but you will also be making a difference for children in need! 15% of all the proceeds of this event will go straight to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. We will have a donation tracker posted on both our Facebook page and website so that you can join us in the excitement of watching our goal donation progress!
We have so many wonderful and magical activites planned for this special party! Here are some of the activites that will be provided during this party:
- Storytelling: Watch as our Ice Queen tells the story of her ice powers. As she tells stories of growing up with ice powers, and how love thaws any frozen heart, children will sip on hot cocoa and marshmallows.
- Singing and Dancing: Does the song "Let it Go" ring a bell? The Ice Queen will lead all the little ones in the singing of "Let it Go". She will also show all in attendance the perfect Ice Queen moves to go along with this beloved song. After singing, we'll dance to some familiar Christmas and princess songs. The Ice Queen will lead them in how to dance like a real princess!
- The Royal Coronation: Every little girl will feel like a princess as she walks down our royal red carpet to be crowned as a real princess by the Ice Queen. Each little girl will receive her own tiara.
- Christmas Crafts: Each guest will be able to create a magical, Frozen themed Christmas ornament.
- Picture Time: Each guest will have the opportunity to take their picture with the Ice Queen! Pictures will be printed off and given to each guest to take home!
Don't miss the chance to give the gift of magic this Christmas season!