Actions and Detail Panel
A Trainer of Substance Intensive
Thu, July 27, 2017, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Finally, you can create results that clients cannot refuse as a trainer in a powerful, sustainable and systematic way!
This practical course not only breaks down the training process into easy-to-understand steps, but also enhances your effectiveness as a personal and corporate trainer in 6 hours!
During this full-day course, you can:
- Distinguish between Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitating, Counselling and Consulting
- Gain greater self-esteem and self-efficacy as a trainer
- Discover and apply the First Sale principle when meeting clients
- Enhance competency and domain knowledge with greater depth
- Discover and apply principles of pedagogy, andragogy and heutagogy and how to apply them
- Develop, enhance and embed delivery and assessment skills
- Conduct business outcomes-oriented Training Needs Analyses
- Craft scalable and module-based training roadmaps for clients and their staff
- Discover and apply principles of "Blended Learning”
- Develop "Peer to Peer" relationships with client
The trainer is a serious professional who has taken time off his busy schedule to share his expertise with those of us who are sick and tired of 'chasing after' clients for engagements and referrals!.
The course is ideal for aspiring, new and experienced trainers who:
- Have never been a trainer before
- Are unsure about whether they have what it takes to become a trainer
- Are apprehensive about dealing with 'difficult' participants
- Face challenges in customising training to clients' needs
- Like learning with and supporting fellow participants
Bried Course Outline:
- Introduction to Training
- Delivery & Assessment Skills
- Training Needs Analysis & Client Relationships
You are strongly encouraged to bring an open mind so that you can take your training to the next level quickly and effectively.
For further clarifications or queries, feel free to contact Thomas @ 9145-0753.
** Course Fee is S$439/- for early birds.
and $489/- thereafter**
About Elijah Lim, Practical Leadership Effectiveness Maestro
Over a 30 year career, Elijah Lim has accumulated much experience in the field of leadership development, process consulting, business strategy, and team coaching. Starting from bootstraps in the Singapore Armed Forces, Elijah worked his way up to become a respected specialist trainer. As Principal Consultant of his own company, Elijah now focuses on adding value to clients by providing customized training solutions for specific improvement needs.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The training is suitable to those aged 18 and over.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Take MRT to Bras Basah or Bugis MRT. Detailed directions here: http://docdro.id/mn50z36
Parking is available at basement level of Waterloo Centre.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring yourself and an open mind.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact Thomas via WhatsApp @ 9145-0753.
What's the refund policy?
We don't do refunds; you may transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague if you wish.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Soft copy on your mobile will do.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, of course!