San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us in San Jose as we take a tour of Scotland and try 9 different scotch whiskies, all presented by a brand expert and representative of each of the labels. This is a unique tasting experience you will not find anywhere else. Most of the scotches are rare, some have not even been released to the public, so you will be some of the first people to try these scotch whiskies. Here is a quick check list to help you determine if this is an event that you would enjoy:
- If you are a scotch enthusiast and want to try some new scotches, you don't want to miss this event
- If you don't love Scotch but want to see what the hype is about, you don't want to miss this event
- If you have a friend or loved one who loves scotch, You should not let them miss this event
- If you love having a great time, you don't want to miss this event
- Plain and simple: YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!!
- Arran 10 YR
- Arran 14 YR
- Arran Amarone
- Tamdhu 10 YR
- Isle of Skye 12 YR
- Exclusive Malts Speyside 10 YR
- Kilchoman Machir Bay
- Kilchoman 100% Islay
You are still reading?? We haven't convinced you that this scotch tasting is a must attend event? It's okay, we understand. You are one of those, "I need to see it to believe it" kind of personalities. That's fine, check out a video of our past Whisk(e)y World Tour, to get an idea of what to expect. (You can't see the video below? Click here to view the video on Vimeo)
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
2) What is your refund policy?
You can request (and will receive) a full refund up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that point, no refunds will be issued.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 21 to enter this event.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
You do not need to print out a ticket in order to get in. We will be checking IDs at the door, and will simply find you on our registration list.
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
If the event doesn't sell out, we may sell tickets at the door. Door prices will be higher than advance prices.
6) Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
About 78 Degrees:
78 Degrees was started by two cognac and scotch enthusiasts. They noticed that many people (including themselves) had misconceptions about scotch, cognac, and other premium liquors. They also learned that many people found exploring scotch and cognac to be somewhat intimidating, and were unsure where to begin. Since then, they have been on a mission to remove the shroud of mystery surrounding the world of cognac, scotch, and other aged spirits, making it more accessible to a larger audience. 78 Degrees will be holding events at bars all around the Bay Area at which guests will be presented with specially-selected flights and cocktails, along with fun and interactive education. A combination of education, fun, and approachability is used at the events to encourage nearly everyone to find a way that they can enjoy these fine spirits.