This class promotes a positive birth experience by preparing the expectant mother and her support person for the labor and birth process. A variety of comfort techniques will be taught, including: relaxation, positions and movement, hydrotherapy, breath awareness, vocalization and touch. This course will also cover the use of medications and what to expect during labor and birth. These classes usually repeat each month and we suggest that you finish classes by the time you are 37 weeks pregnant.
$125/couple for 4 classes that meet on consecutive Mondays:
January 23 to February 13
March 6 to March 27
All classes take place at the Women’s Health Resource Center, on the mall Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting