Come and taste different chocolates by Miami’s very own chocolatier Ricardo “Cao” Trillos at The Patch of Heaven located in the Redlands.
Patch of Heaven Gardens has been growing cacao trees for several years and has partner with Ricardo to bring you the “Bean to Bar” experience. Chocolate originates from Cacao trees and can be used to create savory meals using cacao nips, cacao butter and your traditional chocolate form. This event will include a tour of Patch of Heaven Gardens followed by a sweet and savory meal paired with wine. The menu consists of:
- Creamy Vegetable Soup with Cacao butter topped with green onions and bacon.
- Spring mixed greens topped with pistachio, ginger, raspberries and cacao vinaigrette.
- Ratatouille Crostini with crunchy cacao nibs.
- Meatballs with dark chocolate and tomato sauce over creamy mashed potato.
- Panini with dark chocolate, mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Chocolate mousse topped with chocolate crumbles.
Proceeds of this event will benefit the creation and expansion of the existing forest and cacao trees.
It’s recommended to arrive 30 minutes’ prior. Complimentary valet parking.
MUST BE 21 & OVER TO ATTEND.